Cost-effective cash management for ATMs
Guardforce provides comprehensive cash management services for banks and financial institutions in Hong Kong to optimise their ATM operations and accelerate growth of their ATM networks.
Our integrated services include:
- Cash replenishment – check and replenish cash reserve in machine to ensure a continuous flow of cash supply to meet customers’ needs
- Cheque collection service – collect cheques from the customer's ATMs, deliver collected cheques to the customers’ specified branch and hand over to the branch staff
- First-Line maintenance – collect retained ATM cards, re-fill promotion materials, change printing ribbon, advice slips and journal tapes, check alarm system, hold stock of ATM stationery and ascertain machine is in good order, etc.
- Second line maintenance – liaise with and monitor the customer's service contractors and arrange maintenance service, etc.
- Alarm response – 24-hour "On Call" for alarm call-out by a designated Guardforce officer; respond to alarm within an agreed timeframe to carry out initial inspection of the ATM location and report the condition of the ATM centre to the customer's designated staff; take action in accordance with client’s instructions; reset alarm for normal function in ATM centre in the event of false-alarm.
- Emergency maintenance services – take action on any urgent maintenance requests by customers
With the support of Guardforce's a reliable, secure and cost-effective ATM Management solution, financial institutions will be able to focus their resources on core business competencies.